Friday, October 8, 2010

Let the wine tasting begin!

So we are getting down to the wire with last minute details for our first fundraiser on Sunday. I think Betsy and I are managing to get all of our loose ends tied up and we should be able to put on a fun night for everyone! I want this night to be in part, a way to celebrate everyone that has helped us along the way as well as a great night for Jim. I am just getting so excited to see everyone come out and support him! Truly we have been so blessed with such amazing family and friends!!! The love Jim is going to feel in that room is going to be overwhelming, and I could not be happier about it. He is such an amazing man and he has been through so much already that being surrounded by support and love is exactly what he deserves!

Thank you to everyone who is keeping us in their prayers. Thank you to everyone who is coming on Sunday. Thank you to everyone who has donated, and thank you everyone for loving Jim and I!!

Prayer Requests: Everyone on Sunday has a wonderful night! Jim continues to feel well.

Bible Verse: "Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory." Revelation 19:7

No comments:

Post a Comment