Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Steps...

Jim's labs improved today from Monday however they are not as good as they once were. Since his numbers went down they did not do any other testing. They are having him come back on Friday to run labs again and hopefully his numbers will continue to go back down to his normal. His creatinine was 1.7 and his BUN was 25, greatly improved from Monday's 1.9 and 35.

He also will have his wound care evaluation on Friday which I am very grateful for. I have been blessed to be one of those people in the world that love to pick, pack, and play with wounds however when you are completing all of these things on your own husband it gets a little personal. I have to say that it was a little struggle last night, I will spare you the details. If you like wound care give me a shout and I will go into the specifics.

On a side note, Jim and I want to offer a prayer up for all of you... for your love, prayers, and overwhelming support. Thank you so much! We are unimaginably blessed!

Prayer Requests: Numbers continue to go down, wound care goes well on Friday, thanksgiving for improved labs today!

Bible Verse: "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." Romans 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment