Monday, September 27, 2010

Again?!

I'm starting to think that someone only wants Jim to get one organ. We received a letter confirming Jim's placement onto the Baylor transplant lists for both Fort Worth and Dallas but yet again they only say Kidney list not pancreas kidney list. So after making several phone calls they clarified on UNOS that no, Jim is on the Kidney Pancreas list, I'm not sure why this is so hard. This is probably the 3rd time I have had to clarify which list Jim is on because of misleading paperwork. I think that when he actually gets called in for surgery I am going to take a permanent marker to his belly and draw the organs on for them and say "TWO ORGANS PLEASE OR NO CUT!!" I think that would be pretty straight forward (:

Other than that, no big changes which is a good thing! Jim continues to stay feeling pretty well overall and we are thankful for that.

Prayer requests: The Lord grants Jim continued good spirits.

Bible Verse: "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock, and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalms 62:1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment