Sunday, August 22, 2010

Marshmallow Man

It is official, Jim is slowing increasing in size, I can't help but feel for him. We had to stop some of his medicines and start different ones in preparation for his cardiac cath this week and the poor guy is swelling. Last night we could barely get his wedding ring off! Luckily, these medication changes are short lived and we will be back to our normal regimen by mid-week so he can get back to feeling better hopefully. Please keep Jim in your thoughts and prayers this week as he has this procedure and we pray that his kidneys pull through so no emergency port has to be placed.

Prayers: Cardiac cath goes well and that Jim's kidneys hold strong! That we both have peace knowing that we are in the Lords hands

Verse: "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you...The Lord is my helperl I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5 &6

No comments:

Post a Comment