Wednesday, August 25, 2010

up, down, who knows!

Well, we received good news, however slightly confusing at the same time. What I mean is Jim's creatinine number was lower today than it was on Monday which equals that his kidneys improved. On Monday his number was 6.1 which means that his kidneys had declined even from 1 week prior when it was 5.59. Today his number was 5.1- who knows?! I think the Lord just likes to keep us guessing! Whatever the reason- I will take 5.1 any day!!!

Other news...drum roll please...All of Jim's information is being sent to committee on Friday and we should know something on Monday- meaning hopefully Jim will officially be on the pancreas kidney list as of Monday!!!

Prayer Requests: Friday's labs are as good as today's. Committee loves Jim and says "OF COURSE WE WILL APPROVE HIM"

Bible Verse: "Therefore I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing praises to your name." 2 Samuel 22:50

No comments:

Post a Comment